1. A. Thank you. B. I’m fine. C. Well done.
2. A. It doesn’t matter. B. Nothing much. C. Yes, please.
3. A. He’s twelve. B. He’s busy. C. He’s strong.
4. A. Have a good time! B. Help yourself! C. What a pity!
5. A. Best wishes. B. Good idea. C. The same to you.
6. A. Bye-bye. B. I hope so. C. You’re welcome.
7. A. By bus B. By bike C. On foo
8. A. Tea. B. Orange C. Milk.
9. A. On the desk. B. At the door. C. In the box.
10. A. Linda. B. Susan. C. Nobody.
11. A. The white one. B. The blue one. C. The black one.
12. A. At 6:00. B. At 5:40 . C. At 5:20
13. Lin Tao wants to talk about his first ________ teacher.
A. English B. Chinese C. history
14. Mr.Wang often ________ with his students after school.
A. watched games B. played football C. sang and danced
15. When Mr. Wang phoned Lin Tao’s parents, they were ________.
A. at home B. in the factory C. out of business
16. Mr. Wang took Lin Tao to ________ when he suddenly fell ill.
A. his home B. the hospital C. his parents
17. John worked with ________ every day.