1. Nearly everybody here know）when the old museum build）.
see）build）many years ago.
3. Yesterday Tom （tell）me that his bike break）last week.
4. The students often （tell）to take care of their desks and chairs.
6. It is known to all that the moon （turn）round the earth .
8. Vegetables, eggs and fruits （sell）in this shop.
9. English speak）here.
10. The song like）by us all twenty years ago.
11. The pictures （take）by Jack tomorrow.
12. The computer （can use）in the room.
13. The room （paint）now.
14. The novel translate）into many languages since it was published.
15. That clock （call）Big Ben.
16. Last week, when I （ask）about English culture , I couldn’t answer it well.
17. What language （speak）in your country?
18. School football games （hold）on Friday evenings.
19. The film （show）again sometime next week.
20. If anything happen）to him, let me know.
21. the pair of new shoes suit）you?
22. The bottle （break）by the cat yesterday.
23. A tall tree can , see）in the picture.
24. The sports meeting hold）last week.
25. We （tell）yesterday that Jane would come back from Australia.
26. Look, Mr. Smith （take）to the station by Mark in his car.
27. These trees should （water）after they plant）.
28. The TV set （make）in Beijing. It make）last April.
29. Colour TVs sell）in that shop.
30. When the People’s Republic of China found）?
31.—Have you moved into the new house?
—Not yet. The rooms （paint）now .
32. An American film often （show）on TV on Sundays.
33. She tell）the good news as soon as she arrived.
34. Look! A big modern bridge build）over the river.
36. A recorder often use）in our English class.